Sunday, November 14, 2021

Cruising It



Remember the fun and innocence in the beach the films of Frankie and Annette; the eager and joyous music of the Beach Boys? Isn't it groovy to revisit a time where the salty surf washes up youthful summer sex?
VCA Gay - Cruising Around Downtown Miami In Search Of Some Straight Cock, So We Cruise Around Miami And Found Johnny. I got a 27cm Christmas Turkey and shared it with my friend at the university with @ elchupeclasico2. Cruising: I jerk it off in my car and he did not leave until he took it to me. Drenched cum hole after Russan boy fucked n loaded in gay cruising area & Spunk transfer in carnival of Cum. I got a 27cm Christmas Turkey and shared it with my friend at Taurus cruising bar.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:54:40
Video: 714x540, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 136kbps





File size: 1.7 GB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Aaron Perez

Release Year: 2013 Studio: ScaryFuckers Models: Aaron Perez Genres: Oral Sex , Rimming , Anal Sex , Bareback , Masturbation , Cums...