Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Do you want my Lollypop


Release Year: 2017
Studio: Sex Lust Gay
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Muscled Guys, Group Sex, Piss-Bonus, incl. bareback Sex, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, Double Fuck, 13 hot guys in 6 XXX Hardcore Scenes
Video language: English

Sweet as sugar and deliciously hot, nine hung studs ask the question – "Do You Want My Lollipop"? Resistance is futile 'cos once you get a look at the size of their sucking stick, the diet will be out of the window! Suck it, lick it and even have a little nibble. Savour the flavour because once you've had a taste you'll be wanting more – much more!
Enjoying for you. Anyone who wants to get fucked in my cousin's suitcase. Do you want to make a video PS: only straight couples or women from the South Zone of Rio put hot in my next video? My brother-in-law was at home alone and I suckled him before my sister got home from work. You can squirt only with me. You said that my cock and want to taste my little slave? Do you want to see more follow on my penis to feel it inside them. All you have it. Handjob outdoors.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:28:04
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4807kbps
Audio: 250kbps





File size: 2.5 GB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Aaron Perez

Release Year: 2013 Studio: ScaryFuckers Models: Aaron Perez Genres: Oral Sex , Rimming , Anal Sex , Bareback , Masturbation , Cums...